Education can mean different things to different people because people see things differently! What you see as 9, some may see it as 6.
With the definition of Education defined differently, it actually sums up to nearly the same meaning!
The following are the Thirteen 13 Best definition of Education
- Education is the knowledge or skill obtained or developed by a learning process.
- Education can also be an act or process of educating or being educated.
- Education is teaching concepts and perspectives. Computer education includes computer systems and information systems. Contrast with training.
- Education is the field of study that is concerned with the pedagogy of teaching and learning.
- Education is also the process of training and developing the knowledge, skill, mind, character, etc., esp. by formal schooling; teaching; training.
- Education can also be defined as a program of instruction of a specified kind or level.
- Education can be defined as the process or art of imparting knowledge, skill and judgment.
- Education is a formal schooling at an institution of learning.
- Education is defined as the process of gaining knowledge.
- Education can also mean Knowledge, ability, etc. thus developed.
- Education is also an instructive or enlightening experience.
- Education can be in the form of facts, skills and ideas that have been learned, either formally or informally.
- Systematic study of the methods and theories of teaching and learning.